Join us for a complimentary collateral workshop and learn how to enhance your lendable collateral value with FHLBank Atlanta.
Our one-day collateral workshops offer valuable information, including:
- Collateral eligibility rules and how the Bank determines the value of your reported collateral
- Tips for completing Qualifying Collateral Reports to maximize lendable collateral value
- Strategies to identify and report untapped sources of collateral, including special purpose property collateral, municipal securities, and others
- The Collateral Verification Review (CVR) process, including documentation requirements and the exception clearing process
At this year’s workshop, we’ll also introduce our new online Loan Collateral Resource Guide.
The workshop will include a short general session with three small group breakout sessions focused on specific collateral topics. You will have the opportunity to attend each of the breakout sessions. Each session will allow ample opportunity for questions and answers.
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - General Session
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Breakout Session #1
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Breakout Sessions #2 and #3
The workshop includes a continental breakfast and lunch.
Who should attend?
- Staff responsible for completing and submitting Qualifying Collateral Reports
- Staff responsible for identifying and coding eligible loan collateral
- Staff responsible for loan file documentation
- The primary shareholder contact for Collateral Verification Reviews
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of loan operations/loan administration
- Senior lenders
- Shareholders who have not attended a workshop in three years
How many can attend?
We will accept up to two registrants from an institution. If you would like to send more than two people, please contact Angela Smock at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability or to be added to a waiting list.
What to bring?
To get the most out of the Loan Collateral Resource Guide preview and discussion, we encourage you to bring a laptop or tablet to the workshop.
Fees: The workshop is complimentary; however, a $75 cancellation fee will be charged to shareholders that cancel less than 10 days prior to the workshop date.
If you have questions about workshop content, please contact Sherri Ray at 1.800.536.9650, extension 8478.
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport
13869 Park Center Road
Herndon, VA 20171
FHLBank Atlanta does not arrange hotel accommodations for this workshop. Please contact the hotel for directions.