Join us for a complimentary collateral workshop and learn how to increase your lendable collateral value with FHLBank Atlanta.
New for 2018! We have shortened the format of our collateral workshops to a half-day session.
Our workshops offer valuable information, including:
- Collateral eligibility and how the Bank determines the value of your reported collateral
- Tips for completing Qualifying Collateral Reports to maximize lendable collateral value
- Strategies to identify and report newly eligible collateral types and untapped sources of existing collateral
- The Collateral Verification Review process, including documentation requirements and the exception clearing process
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. – Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. – Educational Session
Boxed lunches are provided at the conclusion of the workshop.
Who should attend?
- Staff responsible for completing and submitting Qualifying Collateral Reports
- Staff responsible for identifying and coding eligible loan collateral
- Staff responsible for loan file documentation
- The primary shareholder contact for Collateral Verification Reviews
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of loan operations/loan administration
- Senior lenders
- Shareholders who have not attended a workshop in three years
How many can attend?
We will accept up to two registrants from an institution. If you would like to send more than two people, please contact Angela Smock at email@example.com for availability or to be added to a waiting list.
What to bring?
We encourage you to bring a laptop or tablet to the workshop.
Fees: The workshop is complimentary; however, a $75 cancellation fee will be charged to shareholders that cancel less than 10 days prior to the workshop date.
If you have questions about workshop content, please contact Sherri Ray at 1.800.536.9650, extension 8478.
Tysons Corner Marriott
8028 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
FHLBank Atlanta does not arrange hotel accommodations for this workshop. Please contact the hotel for directions.