“FHLBank Atlanta’s Community Partners helps us open doors to new business opportunities with the people we need most in our communities: the teachers, nurses, law enforcement officers, and other first responders that provide vital services. It’s great product to serve our community’s needs while at the same time benefiting our bank and furthering FHLBank Atlanta’s housing mission.”
Stan Kryder, President and CEO, First Landmark Bank
FHLBank Atlanta’s Community Partners provides up to $10,000 in home purchase assistance to current or retired law enforcement officers, educators, health care workers, firefighters, and other first responders; and veterans or active-duty members of the U.S. military or their surviving spouse. Funding is available to both first-time homebuyers and non-first-time homebuyers that meet product eligibility requirements and apply for funding through a participating member financial institution.
Community Partners can help your institution:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Create relationships with real estate agents, builders, employers, and other industry professionals and increase customer referrals
- Reach new customer markets and originate new mortgages
- Reduce principal loan balance and qualify more potential homebuyers
- Maximum subsidy is $10,000
- Homebuyer must contribute at least $1,000
- The homebuyer must have income that is less than or equal to 80 percent of the county area median income or the state median family income for the area, adjusted for family size as published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), whichever is higher
- Funding is available for owner-occupied homes located within the United States and its territories
- Eligible homebuyers include current or retired law enforcement officers, educators, health care workers, firefighters, and other first responders; and veterans or active-duty members of the U.S. military or their surviving spouse that are first-time homebuyers or non-first-time homebuyers
For more information on Community Partners and the Bank's AHP Homeownership Set-aside Program, call us at 1.800.536.9650, option 3.
*Additional requirements apply. Please see the Bank’s Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan for more information
FHLBank Atlanta Contact List