Explore Opportunities with FHLBank Atlanta
FHLBank Atlanta is committed to recruiting a diverse workforce of talented and innovative individuals who have the vision, skills, background, and desire to succeed in a challenging environment. Whether you're at the beginning of your career or making a career change, the Bank offers a number of rewarding opportunities.
In addition to an excellent work environment, the Bank offers its employees a flexible, highly competitive benefits package. For more information, please download our Summary of Benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, status as a parent, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Internal applicants, click here to login and apply.
Please click here for our Applicant and Employee Release Form.
The following positions are currently open:
- Community Investment Services
- Credit and Collateral
- Business Operations
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Project Manager II
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Security Engineer
- Manager of Information Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Senior Business, Data, and Reporting Analyst
- Senior Business Intelligence Software Engineer
- Director of IT Enterprise Architecture
- Identity Access Security Administrator
Hear from Our Team
"The Bank’s culture places tremendous importance on collaboration and team spirit. We are always ready to take on new challenges through collaboration."